[Zope3-dev] how to create a "release tarball" from svn-checkout of Z3.1.0?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:42:09 EDT 2005

On 10/17/05, Mark R. Biggers <biggers at utsl.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to create a "release tarball" for a Linux system, from a
> svn checkout of:

Instructions on creating a source tarball can be found here:

    http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/MakingARelease

> The 'zope.org' tarball (and the Ubunutu "breezy" package) for
> Zope-3.1.0 is missing the zope.app.wfmc package, and I don't know what
> else may be missing.

These packages were either determined not to be ready or to be
optional features.  Either of these reasons would keep the package
from being included in the tarball.

To include them in a distribution built according to the instructions,
you'll need to name the additional packages you want in the
releases/Zope/DEPENDENCIES.cfg file.

  -Fred

"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner