[Zope3-dev] zope.wfmc UML

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Thu Oct 27 07:49:36 EDT 2005

Dear Jim,

I tried to keep it simple, but you're right I missed the work items.
Now I updated the model also with the attributes and methods by using
pyreverse. I hope it did not miss any.

PS: please check my next mail "document management app"

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
The happiest people are less forgetting and more forgiving.