[Zope3-dev] zope.wfmc UML

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Oct 27 08:25:53 EDT 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 07:49, Adam Groszer wrote:
> I tried to keep it simple, but you're right I missed the work items.
> Now I updated the model also with the attributes and methods by using
> pyreverse. I hope it did not miss any.

The graph does not establish the link between an application and the work
items. In fact, it does not show the separation between workflow definition
and implementation at all.

Also, may I ask what this UML diagram does for you? I find this much harder to
read than the README.txt files. If I would not know how zope.wfmc the graph
would certainly not help me, because it still does not give any hint of what
is described by XPDL and what has to be Python coded.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter