[Zope3-dev] zope.wfmc UML

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Thu Oct 27 08:46:47 EDT 2005

Hello Stephan,

The model (In fact, maybe digging through the source?) made the
picture clearer for me.

My small problem is that I have to do this model anyway:
- the app is for my college degree
- there is a company who sponsors the work
Both resist on the UML model :-(
I don't like it also, but it is a _must_.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Memory should be the starting point of the present.