[Zope3-dev] Resource Library Proposal

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Fri Sep 16 18:15:00 EDT 2005

On Friday, September 16, 2005 3:58 PM, Gary Poster wrote:

> You could also be asking about the pipeline ideas, but that's not my
> first guess. :-)

Yes, I suspect this is what I'm missing.

There was an earlier post about Ajax. It seems an entirely new approach would be needed to solidly support Ajax. I.e. we would need an architecture that let components interact independently of the browser view, or at least could be accessed in isolation of a full page rendering. Is this the sort of thing the 'pipeline' approach is getting at?

 -- Garrett