[Zope3-dev] event before delete

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Mon Sep 26 13:58:46 EDT 2005

More generally, there's a difference in philosophy between Zope 2 and
Zope 3 here:

- Zope 2 calls manage_beforeDelete *before* the removal,
- Zope 3 sends IObjectRemovedEvent *after* the removal.

This will make some porting / compatibility more difficult. I may add an
IObjectWillBeRemovedEvent in Five for that, but maybe it makes sense to
have it in pure Zope 3 ?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com