[Zope3-dev] eggifying zc.resourcelibrary, zc.table and others

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Tue Apr 4 12:38:21 EDT 2006

Hi there,

* does anyone have any objections if I make eggs for various zc.*
packages? In svn, this involves adding a setup.py to these packages, and
to add a __init__.py to the zc package that they contain (which contains
some egg-specific stuff).

* the setup.py I'll create will only work with setuptools installed; is
this a problem?

* what email address should I list for the author of some zc package?
this is information that will appear in the cheeseshop.

* to get the full egg experience, I'd like to have them uploaded to the
cheeseshop. I could do this myself, but they're not my packages. Can I?
or does someone else want to do this? I'll of course gladly give admin
rights for these packages to the real creators.

Regards,

Martijn