[Zope3-dev] RE: RFC: The browser:page compromise

Kamal Gill kamal.gill at adaptivewave.com
Thu Apr 20 20:34:38 EDT 2006

Stability is especially important for those of us learning Zope 3, as
well as those who offer Zope 3 training.  I realize Z3 is a fast-
moving target, but making existing books and documentation obsolete
doesn't help the adoption of such a fantastic collection of software,
IMO.

  - Kamal

Kamal Gill - kamal.gill at adaptivewave.com
http://www.adaptivewave.com