[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 trunk and Python 2.5a2

Benji York benji at zope.com
Thu Apr 27 15:11:47 EDT 2006

Tim Peters wrote:
 >   File "C:\code\python\lib\linecache.py", line 14, in getline
 >     lines = getlines(filename, module_globals)
 > TypeError: __patched_linecache_getlines() takes exactly 2 arguments
(3 given)

I have a fix for that, but can't even get zope.testing's tests to pass
with 2.4.3.  After I fix that I'll run the zope.testing tests under 2.4
and 2.5 and check in the fix.

After that there are some restricted Python failures.  We might not
bother porting restricted Python to 2.5 and use a different approach
altogether, but that'll take more thought.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer