[Zope3-dev] [bernd.dorn@fhv.at: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/file/ file an image views now set the Last-Modified header and handle If-Modified-Since if the context is adaptable to IZopeDublinCore. This adds a dependency to zope.dublincore.]

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Fri Apr 28 08:55:40 EDT 2006

After looking at this checkin, and related to my experiments with
python and gnome-vfs [1], I'm left wondering if Zope shouldn't have a
interface that specifies a structure similar to what a os.stat() call
returns.

That would make the overhead of implementing stuff that needs only
creation/modification time or stuff related to filesystems etc much
easier.

[1] http://awkly.org/archive/nautilus-plone-backend

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214