[Zope3-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: lovely.rating/ Initial import from Lovely Systems repository

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Aug 16 10:00:13 EDT 2006

[removed Checkins mailing list--maybe we can choose one list or the
other?]

On Aug 16, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> And at this moment in time, Zope Corporation as far as I understand
> is not bound by the same contributor's agreement we are. It's their
> repository. This will change once the ZF starts managing the
> repository.

I think you might be right about the ZC situation, Martijn.  That
said, I certainly did not intend to abuse the privilege, if such
exists.  I think ZC will be quite willing (though understandably
disappointed) to remove zope.html from the zope.org repository if
requested by the ZF.

Gary