[Zope3-dev] Re: where are the eggs for the 3.3 release?

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Dec 6 07:47:03 EST 2006

Olivier Grisel wrote:
> I was wondering where are the eggs for the version 3.3.0 of the main components
> of Zope3. I am mainly interested in the following components:
>
> - zope.interface
> - zope.component
> - zope.testing
>
> and their dependencies.
>
> I used to find them either on http://download.zope.org.distribution or on the
> cheeseshop but this time it seems like nobody did the release.

Right. The overall Zope 3.3 release happened, but nobody did the actual
eggs. Perhaps you'd like to do them? It should just be a matter of
setting the external to the right tag and executing setup.py build_egg.
I'm sure Jim would also give you upload privileges to download.zope.org.

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!