[Zope3-dev] Re: where are the eggs for the 3.3 release?

Olivier Grisel ogrisel at nuxeo.com
Wed Dec 6 08:02:17 EST 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen a écrit :
> Olivier Grisel wrote:
>> I was wondering where are the eggs for the version 3.3.0 of the main
>> components
>> of Zope3. I am mainly interested in the following components:
>>
>> - zope.interface
>> - zope.component
>> - zope.testing
>>
>> and their dependencies.
>>
>> I used to find them either on http://download.zope.org.distribution or
>> on the
>> cheeseshop but this time it seems like nobody did the release.
>
> Right. The overall Zope 3.3 release happened, but nobody did the actual
> eggs. Perhaps you'd like to do them? It should just be a matter of
> setting the external to the right tag and executing setup.py build_egg.

Ok but I do not have the checkin privileges to add the missing tags on
individual packages.

> I'm sure Jim would also give you upload privileges to download.zope.org.

What place is best? download.zope.org or cheeseshop.python.org ? I think at
least zope.interface and zope.component and their dependencies deserve a
cheeseshop publication as they can be useful dependencies to non-zope projects.

--
Olivier