[Zope3-dev] speeding up buildout of individual parts

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Dec 7 08:25:20 EST 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 4:30 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:
> OK, I agree. So we'll either need another command, or an option on
> the install command (or maybe a buildout section option).

After further thought, I've decided to treat this as a bug.  The
install command promises to install just the named parts.  The recent
change that automatically detects extra parts to install  violates
this promise. I'm going to fix this so that, while other parts may
get initialized, only parts listed in the install command will
actually get installed.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org