[Zope3-dev] Re: [DraftProposals]

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Dec 19 05:12:45 EST 2006

Neat!

I saw those possibilities in the last days already and think it's a nice
idea to manage them there.

How did you make the existing specs appear there so quickly?

Guess I'll play around a bit with the management of the series.

One thing that we should consider: Do we want to handle Zope 3/Zope 2 as
two distinct products in Launchpad? I noticed that having a 'trunk'
series would get confusing when handling both within one Product. Can we
rename the existing 'Zope' Product to 'Zope 3'?

Christian