[Zope3-dev] Weird package in Zope 3 core: "optionstorage"

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Wed Dec 20 06:26:51 EST 2006

On Dec 20, 2006, at 2:42 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Christian Theune wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just stumbled over the package "optionstorage". The checkin message
>> when this was added reads:
>>
>> "This is a generic solution for including editable and multi-lingual
>> vocbulary-like information in any annotatable object."
>>
>> I'm not sure what that means. Does anybody remember?

FWIW, I glanced at this too.  This is another part of the initial
checkin information to which Christian referred; seems like Gustavo
or Stephan might know about it.

r28445 | niemeyer | 2004-11-12 13:49:40 -0500 (Fri, 12 Nov 2004) | 5
lines

Adding "optionstorage" product to src/, as requested by Stephan Richter.