[Zope3-dev] Weird package in Zope 3 core: "optionstorage"

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Dec 20 23:02:29 EST 2006

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 06:26, Gary Poster wrote:
> FWIW, I glanced at this too.  This is another part of the initial
> checkin information to which Christian referred; seems like Gustavo
> or Stephan might know about it.
>
> r28445 | niemeyer | 2004-11-12 13:49:40 -0500 (Fri, 12 Nov 2004) | 5
> lines
>
> Adding "optionstorage" product to src/, as requested by Stephan Richter.

right, I asked Gustavo back then to check it in there, since we did not have
a namespace policy. I am okay with moving it out of the core and into the z3c
namespace. The functionality is still pretty cool, but it definitely needs
documentation and tests; Gustavo did not know about this requirement.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter