[Zope3-dev] soap and ZSI 2.0 patch

Pete Taylor baldtrol at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:27:59 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I recently had reason to check out and use the soap product for Zope3.
 I needed it to work with the 3.2 HTTPRequest/Response api (setResult
instead of self._body or setBody), so I made the changes I saw .  I
also wanted/needed it to work with the ZSI 2.0rc2 that's out now, so I
updated that as well.

I've created a branch:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/soap/branches/baldtrol-patch-001

which has my updates to soap/publisher.py.  All the tests still run
just fine, and I used the extant documentation to build my SOAPView,
so it seems to need no changes either.  I think it was  just the
publisher.  This being my first actual contribution though, I was
wondering if someone could go over the publisher.py in the branch, and
let me know if it looks alright, maybe offer suggestions if anything
doesn't make sense.

Thanks for any help!
Pete

--
"All guilt is relative, loyalty counts, and never let your conscience
be your guide."