[Zope3-dev] soap and ZSI 2.0 patch

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at perse.ch
Thu Jul 13 09:38:31 EDT 2006

Hi Pete

I'm very interested in that subject but I can't find any time at the
moment. We have planned to use the ZSI to embed OPC-DAXML-Server in a
customer-application based on Zope 3. So maybe I can give you some
feedback in one or two month but I have to establish the essential know
how first...

Regards,
Dominik