[Zope3-dev] formlib's standard template

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 5 09:12:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to add a minor tweak to formlib's standard template. The
"required" flag currently is a separate span-tag with an asterisk ("*")
inside. The label itself does not carry the CSS class for "required".

To make this a backwards-compatible change, I'd like to add the
css-class "requiredField" to either the label tag or the span containing
the span containing the actual text.

Any opinions on this?

Christian