[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 as a reliable platform?!?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Sep 5 14:17:29 EDT 2006

Stephan Richter wrote at 2006-9-5 08:36 -0400:
>On Tuesday 05 September 2006 08:26, Jim Fulton wrote:
>> I think in the future, we should resist minor api tweaks just to
>> improve spelling slightly.
>
>I disagree, if the API violates the style guide.

If only after the API is in widespread use, a style guide violation
has been noticed, then the violation cannot have been that severe.
Otherwise, someone would have noticed it earlier.

Often, style is a very personal matter. What some individuals
feel as a violation may not worry other individuals.

API changes should have the large part of the community in mind.

--
Dieter