[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 as a reliable platform?!?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:03:11 EDT 2006

On 9/5/06, Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de> wrote:
> When I remember right, then I read an important sentence in the
> Python style guide -- something along the lines: "This is a guide:
> you should follow it but there are occasions when you may not do so with
> good reasons."

I don't know if this means you agree or not.

I don't think this paragraph really applies to this discussion.  Jim
suggested that we change the Z3 style guide, and I'm suggesting that
that's counter-productive.  Clearly, existing code isn't affected
immediately, and APIs can't be changed anyway.

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca