[Zope3-dev] pydoc troubles

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Sep 8 08:44:14 EDT 2006

On Friday 08 September 2006 03:13, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> i have a small problem using pydoc to look at the Zope3 source, namely
> zope.proxy and modules where zope.proxy is included:

Why would you use pydoc? Any conventional documentation tools are useless in
Zope 3, because they do not take interfaces and component registrations into
account. Instead, I would be really happy, if people would keep developing
APIDOC, which serves much better for Zope 3.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter