[Zope3-dev] The bug fixing problem

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 11 05:47:08 EDT 2006

On 7/16/06, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:05 AM, Patrick Gerken wrote:
>
> > On 7/7/06, Julien Anguenot <ja at nuxeo.com> wrote:
>
> > I marked the bug as bug + bugfix but nobody cares. That is much more
> > discouraging than what I can not do nice wiki links to in my bugreport
> > other bugtracker items or svn sources like it is possible in trac
> > itself.
>
> What is the issue number you are referring to?
>
> I don't see any bug+solution issues that seem to be from you.
> Perhaps you submitted 572?  Or perhaps your issue was resolved.

Sorry for the very late answer, but our employee put us into a tourist
place with no internet access, and before I sent the link I wanted to
ensure that the tests still work.
This is the issue:
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1944
But the original issue is just, that it turns one off, to see no
response, of course I'm giving a bad example in responding so late.

Best regards,

           Patrick