[Zope3-dev] how to provide z.a.s.LogoutSupported for different applications in one instance

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Mon Sep 11 13:23:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

It's piece of cake making the [Logout] to appear with
  <adapter
       for="zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserRequest"
       factory="zope.app.security.LogoutSupported"
       />
How do I do this if I have several different applications in one
instance? They start to complain about conflicting configuration.

The same goes with
  <adapter
      for="zope.publisher.interfaces.IRequest"
      provides="zope.interface.common.idatetime.ITZInfo"
      factory=".adapter.requestToTZInfo"
      />
where the factory should get the current TZ from the principal's
preferences. Of course the two app's principals aren't the same.

The solution might be simple, but at this late time I don't see it.
Any help is welcome.

--
Best regards,
 Adam                          mailto:adamg at fw.hu
--
Quote of the day:
Abstainer: A weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.