[Zope3-dev] how to provide z.a.s.LogoutSupported for different applications in one instance

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:45:42 EDT 2006

On Monday 11 September 2006 13:23, Adam Groszer wrote:
> The solution might be simple, but at this late time I don't see it.
> Any help is welcome.

No, the solution was not even possible (easily) till recently. For exactly
this use case I developed z3c.baseregistry, which allows you to make
registrations selectively. Basically, create a components registry for each
application and only register applicable pieces in each. Then use those
registries as base registries in your local site.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter