[Zope3-dev] Re: the maintenance of change logs

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 20:11:58 EDT 2006

On 9/22/06, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> Actually, I was recently told that one of the advantages of JARs are
> that the META-INF data is actually more easily read and written than the
> EGG-INFO stuff. Again, I'm pretending not to know much here ;)

Might be; that I don't know.  I know META-INF is just a directory, but
I don't remember anything about the file formats.  And I don't think
I've ever really looked at what EGG-INFO is.  Given time, I'd like to
keep it that way.  ;-)

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca