[Zope3-dev] Re: Removed zope.security 3.4b4

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Aug 17 23:43:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 19:24 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hey,

<snip />

> I think my next step is to fix some dependencies for Grok to hard
> version numbers...

I think that this is a good thing. I recently gave myself quite a bit
grief with a careless bin/buildout which broke my application. To avoid
that I need to be more specific in setup.py. (I haven't attempted it yet
though).

I haven't noticed that any of the maintained packages on svn.zope.org
have specified egg version numbers in the dependencies.
(install_requires).

Should perhaps example be set by beginning to do so?

Regards,
Darryl