[Zope3-dev] zope3 upgrade questions

Don Shields DonS at HomeGain.com
Mon Feb 12 19:52:42 EST 2007

All,

First off, I hope Im in the right place, I apoligize if Im not asking in the right place.

We are currently running Zope 2.9.3, and Im hoping to get some recommendations as how to proceed to the Zope 3 framework, with the least amount of pain.

Currently, we have about 10 custom Products, + the ZODB/DTML that I would need to bring across to the Zope 3 world.

Ive configured and installed Zope 3, but Im unable to get it to start with our Data.fs and/or Products.

As a side note, based on our experiences with older Zope products, weve found that 4 threads is where we achieve optimum performance (anymore and we deal with stability issues). Any ideas if well be able to increase that threshold in zope 3 or will we still be bound to only 4 threads per instance?

Thanks in advance,
-=Don=-