[Zope3-dev] Re[2]: Zope 3.3.1

Adam Groszer adamg at fw.hu
Tue Feb 13 07:40:31 EST 2007

Hello Philipp,

Tuesday, February 13, 2007, 11:00:35 AM, you wrote:

PvW> Adam, can you make the installer for 3.3.1 again, upload it (w/o
PvW> publishing it) so that we can try to reproduce it on our machines?

I have the one from jan 15. at hand. Is it OK? I can start uploading
now.
Otherwise I can compile an up to date one maybe until tomorrow
morning, worst case thursday morning.

PvW> How did you compile Zope on Windows? I assume you used some version
PvW> of Visual Studio?

I did that with the free version of the MS compiler tools.
This is the same compiler as the one included in VS, also the
optimizing compiler.
(((
Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 13.10.3077 for 80x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 1984-2002. All rights reserved.
)))
How to setup the tools is here:
http://www.vrplumber.com/programming/mstoolkit/

--