[Zope3-dev] Re: Some thoughts on Zope 3, Zope 3 applications, and Zope 3 instances

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 16:30:27 EST 2007

On 1/6/07, Martin Aspeli <optilude at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hopefully, we'll see something else emerge as well that is conceptually
> a combination of the two: End user-oriented and pure Zope 3.

The only issue here is whether Zope 3 itself is useful directly to end
users, or something built on top (regardless of whether that's the OFS
or something else).  The issue that seems to be slightly controversial
is whether the Zope 3 core developers should be responsible for that
application.

> I don't think anyone's argued otherwise, of course, I'm just pointing to
> existing wisdom I've received and observed.

I think we're all in agreement on this.

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca