[Zope3-dev] RFC: test.py --list-modules

Benji York benji at zope.com
Sun Jan 14 15:22:58 EST 2007

Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 05:17:18PM -0500, Benji York wrote:
>> OTOH, being "not very
>> accurate" would make the feature as implemented a bit of an attractive
>> nuisance.
>
> I phrased it badly.  s/It is not very accurate/It may not match user
> expectations/.

Ahh, I see now.  As for the question then, I would prefer it list only
the tests that would be run.  Perhaps a separate switch could be
provided that would list all tests found.

Then a person trying to debug their test not being run would know if the
test runner found it or not, and if so, if a filter precluded it from
running.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer