[Zope3-dev] Re: SVN: zope.app.annotation/ Add zope.app.annotation as a top-level package.

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Jan 16 10:15:41 EST 2007

Baiju M wrote:
> Log message for revision 72044:
>   Add zope.app.annotation as a top-level package.
>
> Changed:
>   A   zope.app.annotation/
>   A   zope.app.annotation/branches/
>   A   zope.app.annotation/tags/
>   A   zope.app.annotation/trunk/
>
> -=-

Is it really necessary to create the BBB packages in zope.app
(annotation, traversing, etc.) as separate eggs? They're gonna go away
in Zope 3.5 anyway. I think they could be part of the zope.app egg in
Zope 3.4.

Let's not create more work than we already have with this :)

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!