[Zope3-dev] Re: SVN: zope.app.annotation/ Add zope.app.annotation as a top-level package.

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Jan 17 08:37:13 EST 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>  Baiju M wrote:
>
> > Log message for revision 72044: Add zope.app.annotation as a
> > top-level package.
> >
> > Changed: A zope.app.annotation/ A zope.app.annotation/branches/
> > A zope.app.annotation/tags/ A zope.app.annotation/trunk/
> >
> > -=-
>

>  Is it really necessary to create the BBB packages in zope.app
>  (annotation, traversing, etc.) as separate eggs? They're gonna go
>  away in Zope 3.5 anyway. I think they could be part of the zope.app
>  egg in Zope 3.4.

I thought we can create individual eggs instead of a big
zope.app egg for Zope 3.4. So I started working on eggification of
zope.app.* packages in alphabetical order :)
(zope.app.annotation was the first package)

We can eggify all packages except those in Spring cleanup proposal [1]

BTW, There will be a "Zope 3 Egg Day !" [2] on next Saturday (20-Jan-2007)
and it will continue on Sunday [3] if there is interest.

[1] http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/SpringCleaning07
[2] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-January/021491.html
 [3] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2007-January/021492.html

Regards,