[Zope3-dev] two small bugs in zc.relationship

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon Jul 2 15:25:15 EDT 2007

On Jul 2, 2007, at 6:19 PM, Gary Poster wrote:

> On Jul 2, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Markus Kemmerling wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I discovered two smalll bugs in `zc.relationship`.
>
> Thanks, I'll get those in 24 hours or so.
>
> FWIW, generally, tests would be appreciated too, particularly of
> the index.  I'll make one for the index: I use that heavily and the
> tests are pretty thorough (never thorough enough, of course).  The
> container stuff is sadly not very well tested, and I don't have the
> motivation for adding to it.

I just looked at the bugs and they are both in the container
wrappers, as opposed to the core index.  Could you whip up a diff for
container.txt to test this?  I'll then commit it to the trunk (slated
for 2.0 RSN), make a 1.1 branch from the 1.1a tag and commit it on
the branch, and make a 1.1 release and a 2.0a release.

Thanks again

Gary