[Zope3-dev] two small bugs in zc.relationship

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon Jul 2 11:19:13 EDT 2007

On Jul 2, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Markus Kemmerling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I discovered two smalll bugs in `zc.relationship`.

Thanks, I'll get those in 24 hours or so.

FWIW, generally, tests would be appreciated too, particularly of the
index.  I'll make one for the index: I use that heavily and the tests
are pretty thorough (never thorough enough, of course).  The
container stuff is sadly not very well tested, and I don't have the
motivation for adding to it.

Gary