[Zope3-dev] Re: Windows eggs

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 13 07:14:50 EDT 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 7:04 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:

> On Jul 13, 2007, at 6:57 AM, Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>>> * zope.interface
>>> * zope.security
>>> * zope.app.container
>>> * zope.hookable
>>> * zope.i18nmessageid
>>
>> Could you or someone else make final source releases of these
>> first?  I expect that some of these haven't changed since Zope
>> 3.3. We should not make new releases of eggs if they haven't
>> changed.  One of the great things about eggs is that we can stop
>> releasing non-changes. :)
>
> In the short term, I'll go ahead and make windows eggs for the
> packages that have latest source distros.

I take that back.  It looks like it's going to take more time than I
have to figure out what releases to make.  There are various versions
floating around.

Please either:

Point me at an existing source release, and I'll be happy to generate
corresponding windows eggs.

I made windows eggs for the latest version of zope.interface that's
in pypi.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org