[Zope3-dev] Re: Windows eggs

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 13 13:41:53 EDT 2007

On Jul 13, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> I'm not sure what to do about that given the time availability of
>> current volunteers.
>
> I would happily upload properly released stuff to the CheeseShop if
> I had access.

Somebody thought I wanted to own pretty much everything -- so I do.
If you want access to something, just ask.

Seriously, I was hoping someone else would step forward.  This is a
task that is good for someone without deep knowledge and who wants to
contribute.

>>> Great. So we have zope.interface and zope.proxy and there'll be
>>> no need for zope.thread. Which leaves us with:
>>>
>>> http://download.zope.org/distribution/zope.security-3.4.0b2.tar.gz
>>> http://download.zope.org/distribution/
>>> zope.app.container-3.5.0a1.tar.gz
>>> http://download.zope.org/distribution/zope.hookable-3.4.0a1.tar.gz
>>> http://download.zope.org/distribution/
>>> zope.i18nmessageid-3.4.0a1.tar.gz
>> I'll make Python 2.4 windows eggs today and put them there.
>
> Awesome. Thanks!

If all I have to d is drive windows, this is very easy for me.  I
just have to download, untar, and execute a single command per python
versions that creates the egg and uploads to PyPI.

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org