[Zope3-dev] ZPT missing header

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Mar 9 07:40:17 EST 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 21:06, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Some test do not pass in our application with
> the newest Zope3 trunk.
>
> Can somebody explain what's happen to the meta header info.
> In our Page Template the following header get lost:

Roger forgot to mention that this is probably due to this checkin:

   See checkin 73025 from zagy:
   ----------------------------
   - zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplatefile introspects the html http-equiv
     header to guess the content encoding. This did not work for XHTML
     content.

   - zope.app.publisher.browser.pagetemplateresource sets the Content-Type
     header like the other page templates do it.

   This basically fixes page templates in resource directories having a byte
order
   mark. Those were delivered as text/plain.

If we do not get an explanation what happens here including a fix, I am going
to revert this checkin.

Regards,
Stephan
--