[Zope3-dev] Re: ZPT missing header

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Mar 19 05:43:57 EDT 2007

Hold! Isn't it so that the meta header is used when reading the file
from disk, i.e. to know which charset to decode from? How does this
correspond to the encoding (and meta header) used when *serving* that
template? I don't think it does at all, and stripping the header on
read looks pretty sensible to me.

Stefan

--
It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.
   --Douglas Adams