[Zope3-dev] Re: ZPT missing header

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Mon Mar 19 06:06:30 EDT 2007

Hi

On 2007-03-19 10:43:57 +0100, "Stefan H. Holek" <stefan at epy.co.at> said:

> Hold! Isn't it so that the meta header is used when reading the file
> from disk, i.e. to know which charset to decode from? How does this
> correspond to the encoding (and meta header) used when *serving* that
> template? I don't think it does at all, and stripping the header on
> read looks pretty sensible to me.

Right. You are right. :)

So that is the reason for removing it. I'll add a note to the source so
it's clear why this is happening an why it *must* be done.

Thanks Stefan

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891