[Zope3-dev] [URGENT] Organising the satellite projects, eggs and version numbers before beta today

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu May 3 05:20:18 EDT 2007

In a small side note: I still don't know how we recommend using the eggs
in a way that says "I want the egg-version of Zope 3.4.0" and the users
gets those eggs (and only those) that are synchronised satellites and
have "3.4.0" as their version number.

Maybe a meta-egg that would introduce the dependency of "zope.xx==3.4.0"
as their dependency would allow that to happen because if this gets
involved in a working set then the synchronized satellites would be
restricted to the exact version.

Christian