[Zope3-dev] [URGENT] Organising the satellite projects, eggs and version numbers before beta today

Bernd Dorn bernd.dorn at lovelysystems.com
Thu May 3 08:57:00 EDT 2007

hm, the problem here is that with this approach we end up having eggs
with different version numbers and exactly the same code in it

it would then be better to have such a meta-egg but with deps like
zope.interface-1.1, zope.app.session-1.0 ....

so the zope release would be something like a linux distribution,
with different versions of deps.

so for 3.4 this would be too early, because it will not be a egg
release, but don't think that it is a good idea to have the same
version number for every egg.

regards, bernd