[Zope3-dev] buildbot for all buildout projects

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Tue May 8 09:27:47 EDT 2007

On May 8, 2007, at 6:52 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

> Hi,
>
> while moving on to Zope 3.4 beta, I had the need to assure that all
> the
> zope.* packages are actually working.
>
> I investigated a couple of options and finally decided for buildout.
>
> The result is visible here: http://uter.gocept.com:3333/
>
> I gave buildbot a new Web UI that allows easier access to the large
> amount of projects that are hosted in svn.zope.org

This is awesome, Christian.  Thanks!

Is there a way to see the buildbot output?  Will there be a way?
(We've had some experience with our tests not accurately reporting
failures in buildbot.  We added an "--exit-with-status" flag to the
test runner to support our needs, which must be explicitly turned out
in the [test] section of buildouts, but maybe you are doing things
differently so that this is not necessary.  Generally, of course,
being able to look at the output can verify that a success is a
success, as well as give details about failures.)

Thanks again

Gary