[Zope3-dev] buildbot for all buildout projects

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue May 8 09:43:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2007, 09:27 -0400 schrieb Gary Poster:
> This is awesome, Christian.  Thanks!
>
> Is there a way to see the buildbot output?  Will there be a way?

Kind of and  yes. :)

I'm trying to fit this in my schedule as good as possible. You'll see
more nice things pop up soon.

I can currently peek into the old waterfall from the admin view, but
I'll have to redo the logs again. I also think I can built something
slightly better starting from the given point.

> (We've had some experience with our tests not accurately reporting
> failures in buildbot.  We added an "--exit-with-status" flag to the
> test runner to support our needs, which must be explicitly turned out
> in the [test] section of buildouts, but maybe you are doing things
> differently so that this is not necessary.  Generally, of course,
> being able to look at the output can verify that a success is a
> success, as well as give details about failures.)

Yes, I noticed that. I'm already using --exit-with-status and buildout
alread did not report an error correctly at some point, but the next
step currently breaks then, so it's only a minor glitch.

Christian