[Zope3-dev] Re: cProfiler for zope.testrunner

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Wed May 30 03:36:22 EDT 2007

On 2007-05-29 17:34:49 +0200, Benji York <benji at zope.com> said:

> Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
>> having severe problems with hotshot I'd like to integrate the cProfiler
>> into zope.testrunner.
>>
>> When --profile is given I would prefer cProfiler over hotshot. The user
>> would not have a choice which to use.
>
> I'd rather give the user the option, there are uses for each.

Right. So it's --profile=hotshot or --profile=cProfile now. It's also
basically extensible with new profilers.

The testrunner tests in general don't pass with Python 2.5 though. They
do pass when you compile cProfile for Python 2.4.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891