[Zope3-dev] Re: cProfiler for zope.testrunner

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed May 30 05:08:09 EDT 2007

Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
> Right. So it's --profile=hotshot or --profile=cProfile now. It's also
> basically extensible with new profilers.

Cool!

> The testrunner tests in general don't pass with Python 2.5 though.

Every new version of Python (normally point releases as well) breaks the
tests for the testrunner.  There's just something about the things it
touches that tend to get changed (sometimes in arbitrary ways).  I
believe someone is working on 2.5 support in a branch.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer