[Zope3-dev] zope.app.securitypolicy deferred imports errors.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:53:49 EDT 2007

Roger Inechens split of zope.app.securitypolicy into
zope.securitypolicy cause loads of problems, because many of the
deferred imports were incorrect. I saw Stefan Richter fixed some, and
I have fixed some more.

First somebody that can make releases (which may or may not include
me, I honestly don't know who can make releases of eggs) needs to make
a new one. But we also need to avoid this stuff in the future.

How is the recommended process to solve this? Some sort of unittest to
make sure the deferred impoirt work? Is there an example of this
somewhere?

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64