[Zope3-dev] Re: What does python 3000 mean for zope?

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 14 09:10:12 EDT 2007

Hi Jim. Fair enough. This gives me better sense of the picture. In a
year or two from now I would not be surprised to see jython at 2.5 which
could be interesting for the python frameworks. It also has a plan to
evolve to P3K as well. All python projects will get there regardless. I
am certain there will be some anticipation to port packages when P3K is
out the door or as it evolves. Personally, I want to stay on the front
end of the language. A good part of my enjoyment in development is
wrapped in working and moving with the state of the art.

Regards,
David