[Zope3-Users] filter possibilities

Ivan Horvath i.horvath at alco.co.hu
Tue Sep 26 06:16:58 EDT 2006

thank you Chris,

at least you've answered ...

but yesterday i've spent all my day to figure out how the hurry.query works without success - may be that was the reason if i was a little bit ironic - sorry for that

unfortunatelly i don't know too much about zope, but i would like to learn its capabilities
i really don't know how to raise my question in a different way, i think i was specific enough

i'm still waiting for a hint ...

On 26/09/2006 at 11:00 Chris Withers wrote:

>Ivan Horvath wrote:
>> Is there anybody out there?
>
>Plenty.
>
>> why haven't i received any answer?
>
>Because no one understood the question, or maybe no one knew the answer,
>or just maybe nobody had time or nobody felt like it...
>
>> i thought this list is to raise question if i don't know something,
>
>Sure :-)
>
>> and i need some help to continue my work with Zope3
>
>That's okay, but this is a volunteer list, if you need stuff to be done
>and you're not getting answers, hire a Zope 3 consultant...
>
>Chris
>
>--
>Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
>            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Best regards,
    Ivan Horvath
    Chief Programmer

 Alcatel ISD
 PMS 2000 Product Team

 H-1116, Budapest
 Kondorfa u. 10.
 Tel.: +36 1 209 9546
 Fax.: +36 1 209 9599
 Mobil: +36 30 257 0235
 VOIP: +49 511 676 478010
 i.horvath at alco.co.hu

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

/Albert Einstein/